HOW THE WAGERING RACE WORKS
Points are generated based on the wagering score. Let’s say you bet €10, that’s a 1 point. If you bet €1000, that’s 100 points. The higher is your wagering per current week, the bigger your chance of getting on the leaderboard.
Rules of Wagering race
- The Race begins every Wednesday at 00:00 UTC and lasts until next Tuesday 23:00 UTC.
- Players who have made at least 3 deposits at Casino4u are eligible for participation in the Race.
- Points are generated based on the Wagering score. For every €10 wagered in slots, a player gets 1 point.
- Only Real Money gameplay on slots counts towards the tournament. Live and table games are excluded.
- There is no minimum bet for participation.
- All slot games are participating in the tournament.
- The leaderboard is updated in real time.
- Prizes are automatically added to the player account at the end of each tournament round.
- All tournament prizes, including free spins winnings, come with 10x wager requirement.
- Maximum winnings from free spins are limited to 50 EUR, 50 USD, 75 CAD, 75 AUD, 75 NZD, 500 NOK, 225 PLN, 300 BRL, 0,001 BTC, 0,038 ETH, 0,12 BCH, 0,33 LTC, 1200 DOGE, 58,5 USDT, 800 TRX. All winnings above this amount will be cancelled when wagering is finished. The condition of maximum winnings applies not only to the winnings accrued from playing the free spins themselves, but also to the amount received after the wagering requirement attached to the result of these free spins is met.
- Winnings received while playing with the cash prizes are not capped after the wagering requirements are met.
- All tournament prizes, including cash bonuses and free spins winnings, should be wagered within 48 hours after the issue. In case the wager requirement is not completed within the specified timeframe the bonus will expire and the corresponding winnings will be forfeited.
- Player’s full nickname will be displayed on the leaderboard. If you have not set up a nickname for your account yet, you can do this on your profile information page, or contact support.
- If at the end of the Race player account is blocked or self-excluded, no winnings will be awarded.
- All bets made in other currencies are converted to Euro using Google Finance rates.
- Should you have any questions about the race - feel free to contact support, which is available 24/7.