The Casino, its directors, employees, partners, service providers:
• do not warrant that the software or the Website is/are fit for their purpose;
• do not warrant that the software and Website are free from errors;
• do not warrant that the Website and/or games will be accessible without interruptions;
• shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of the Website or your participation in the games.
The Company has a strict anti-fraud policy and applies various anti-fraud tools and techniques. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
• participating in any type of collusion with other players;
• development of strategies aimed at gaining of unfair winnings;
• fraudulent actions against other online casinos or payment providers;
• chargeback transactions with a credit card or denial of some payments made earlier;
• use of stolen cards;
• creating more than one account (including any other actions to get advantage from casino promotions);
• providing of forged documents;
• providing incorrect registration data;
• other types of cheating;
or becomes a bankrupt in the country of their residence, the Company reserves the right to terminate such Player Account and suspend all payouts to this player. This decision is at the sole discretion of the Company, and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. The Company also reserves the right to inform appropriate regulatory bodies of the fraudulent actions performed by the player.
Our admin team can demand the following documentation in order to verify your identity:
- A photo of any ID such as a passport/ID card/driving license;
- A selfie with your passport/ID card/driving license, and a piece of paper which says something like “Hi Casino4u” and has the correct date on it;
- A photo of your bank card (if you topped up using it) or a screenshot of your e-wallet;
- A photo of a document confirming your address (a bill or a bank statement where both your address and name are visible). Documents must not be older than 90 days;
- A photo with our live chat visible in the background.